When sending/submitting us an article for publishing or re-publishing on European Union Politics blog, please write in the subject of the email: “Submission to European Union Politics“.
Send us few sentences about you so that we can publish this with your articles.
Submit your articles [opinion, commentaries, articles, blogs] at globalaffairs.school[AT]gmail.com , only after you have read the following “terms of submission”.
1. By sending/submitting us an article for publishing on European Union Politics (hereafter referred to as the EUP), you are acknowledging and declaring that:
- you reserve/retain all the necessary intellectual property rights to allow us to publish the article
- no liability or responsibility will be incurred on EUP‘s part (or on the part of anyone working with EUP) if publishing an article on the EUP violates another publisher’s rights.
2. By sending/submitting us an article — which has been published elsewhere previously — you are acknowledging and declaring that the original publisher generally allows re-publishing of its contents/materials.
3. By sending/submitting us an article for publishing on the EUP, you are allowing the EUP to redistribute your article to other publications/publishers. Hence, your article may also be further republished on newspapers, magazines, online journals and other publications as many times as it may be.
4. By sending/submitting us an article for publishing on the EUP, you agree that you do not expect any sort of consideration from us, including monetary or financial payment/honorarium/fees.